The Most Exhilarating Jet Ski Rentals Myrtle Beach Has To Offer!
Looking for a fast-paced adventure on the water? You've found it with Island Water Adventures!
We are a family-owned and operated jet ski rental business that specializes in small group tours to provide you with a fun and personal trip that other jet ski rentals Myrtle Beach companies do not offer.
Escape the crowds and experience the thrill of racing a jet ski at speeds up to 50 mph (no experience required) through the scenic Intracoastal Waterway, past Waties Island and Bird Island, and then blasting into the Atlantic Ocean where you might see dolphins, sting rays, jellyfish and on rare occasions, sea turtles.
Jet Ski Rentals Myrtle Beach Tours Are A Great Way To See The Other Side Of The Myrtle Beach Area
Why drive around in a circle around buoys just off the beach or go on a typical boring tour? We want you to HAVE AN ADVENTURE! Take a jet ski tour with us that you and your family/friends will talk about for years.
Island Water Adventures is open 7 days a week, weather permitting.
Requirements for Jet Ski Rentals Myrtle Beach:
• Valid driver's license and credit card imprint or cash deposit.
• 16 years of age or older with parent/guardian signature. Proof of age is required. (South Carolina law)
• Minimum 18 years of age to rent a jet ski. Proof of age is required.
• 5 years of age or older recommended for ocean trips.
• 450 pound limit per jet ski recommended for ocean trips.
• 2-person limit per jet ski for ocean trips.
• 3-person limit on non-ocean trips.
* We are in a high boat and jet ski traffic location with a few shallow areas as well as many creeks and inlets. Because of this, ALL JET SKI RENTALS BUSINESSES IN OUR AREA require a jet ski guide when cruising near or in the ocean.